Sunday 4 September 2011

First 30 Day Challenge Review

Quick Recap: I missed a workout on Day 26 (August 29) because I was out all day with the family and didn't get back till way late.  Well, to make up for it I did two work outs on the next day, Day 27.  It wasn't easy.  On Day 27 after I finished the 1st workout I almost convinced myself I didn't have to do the 2nd one, but I did it anyway.

A Loss of Motivation after Day 30
Going into September, I found that my motivation to workout waned.  At first I was confused.  Then I remembered that my original intent had only been to workout 30 days straight.  I realized I needed a more expansive reason to keep on exercising.  My new reason: to maintain a healthy body so I may extend the time I have with family and loved ones.

Onward to September 30 Day Challenge!
Let's hope I'm not getting too overzealous here, but I'm challenging myself to do 3 things this month.

My new monthly challenges are:
-No video games  -- I sometimes waste time on the Iphone.
-Blog at least once a week
-Use my schedule book EVERY day -- I've had this schedule book since January but have only used it sporadically.

No comments:

Post a Comment